The Bible has more ancient manuscripts than any other historical document. Learn about this and how the meticulous transcription of the scribes ensured the accuracy of both Hebrew and Greek Scriptures.
- Inspiration of the Bible – the uniqueness of its origin
- The Canon of Scripture – are the right books in the Bible?
- Comparison of Hebrew Scriptures and the Old Testament – how they relate to each other
- Old Testament Manuscripts – careful copying has preserved accuracy
- Dead Sea Scrolls – amazing modern discoveries confirmed Bible accuracy
- New Testament Manuscripts – abundant documentary evidence has survived
- The Long Life of the King James Version – some reasons for appreciating the most durable translation